WholeLife Recovery Groups – Houston (Spiritual-philosophical, Emotional and Relational aspects of Addiction Recovery) is an out patient therapy group for adults who have been through and completed Residential or IOP for alcohol and/or drug addiction within the past year and are currently active in a community-based recovery support organization (ex: AA, Refuge, etc).
- Meets weekly on Thursdays evenings from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Small group size – maximum of 8 to 10 members (space is limited)
- Paid by the month.
- Insurance statements provided monthly for dates attended.
- Pre-Screening (no cost)
- ROI with referring facility or provider required.
- SEAR Group Facilitators are Ben Carrettin and Taylor Desjarlais.
- (*we do not provide letters for court, prob/parole or employers)
WholeLife Recovery Groups are intentionally small, highly personal and process-oriented. We employ concepts from both Western approaches and Eastern philosophies creating a paradigm that challenges individual vulnerability.
Attendance and active, considerate participation at all times.
All cell and smart devices must be muted and put aside during group – No exceptions.
UAs on suspicion at our staff’s direction.
Active, ongoing involvement in a sober community such as AA, NA, Refuge, Celebrate, LifeRing or SMART is required.
Our approach easily compliments many community based recovery models while embracing individual differences, faith traditions and beliefs.
9525 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas (Memorial)
Call Ben: 346-493-6181